Talent Acquisition Consultant
AKA Talent Thief
The Talent Acquisition Consultant (TAC) is the most critical role in our company. It’s distinctly visual and regarded internally and externally as the expert consultant. Given the high-level interactions the TAC will have with executive clients and candidates, it is critical that the TAC operates at the highest level of excellence. They are expected to make key decisions and are supported by leaders and a team who trusts them.
A day in the life of a TAC
- Work alongside and collaborate with a team of humble competitors.
- Produce high quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing your time and efforts across multiple hiring projects. Activities include: sourcing strategies, establishing timelines and deliverables, taking initiative to complete unexpected tasks, and owning the final work product.
- Take ownership of personal targets. This includes utilization and customer satisfaction, which are used to measure individual and overall company performance.
- Source, entice, and evaluate top talent through creating innovative strategies to target a high volume of passive candidates on a daily basis.
- Assess skill level according to established selection criteria, facilitate a purposeful and effective interview process, and drive the offer stage, which may include reference checks, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Provide clear and regular communication to clients to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Discuss pertinent information with all appropriate decision makers.
- Address challenges and develop innovative solutions by gathering and understanding recruiting data which includes market intelligence, current trends, or other metric oriented analysis.
- Provide ongoing consultative services to clients and serve as client advocate.
- Uncover, drive, and develop new service opportunities for current and new clients.
What we'd like to see
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in full-cycle recruiting with a search firm, in-house staffing, or corporate environment; or consultative/service oriented sales background.
- Experience in recruiting for engineering, technical, sales, operations or leadership roles.
- Proven ability to make recommendations and execute solutions to encourage progressive innovation to Titus’ recruitment efforts based on client needs.
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and deliver regular updates.
- Adept in working in a team environment, handling multiple clients, and delivering effective consultative advice throughout the search process.
- Proven organizational skills with keen eye for detail and the ability to self-manage.
- The capacity to assess and handle competing demands.
The following describes our people (well most of our people)
Autonomous, assertive, intuitive, organized, honest, driven, successful, collaborative, entrepreneurial, nomadic, inquisitive, targeted, fearless, challenging, adventurous, fun, social
What sets us apart
The signature service of Titus Talent Strategies is Recruitment Partnership InSourcing (RPI). RPI represents a game-changer in professional placement. With better outcomes and lower costs, our recruiting consultants work side-by-side our clients’ internal teams – it’s like having an aggressive, in-house headhunter dedicated full-time to our clients’ searches. We're specialists in identifying and recruiting qualified, passive candidates at competitor firms in our clients’ industries.
Who we are
Titus Talent Strategies is a team of passionate people, following a proven process, delivering unparalleled performance. We believe our partners deserve something radically different than what the typical recruitment firm offers – a client-centric, trusted advisor who guides them through talent strategies with integrity, creativity and results.
Learn More About This Opportunity